Global Market Ops, Manager, HKD50k
$50000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
20 March 2019
Banking and financial services
Working with a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
You will focus on delivering excellent services through teaming up with fellow colleagues, business partners and Group Services Centers. You will work closely with our branch staff, relationship managers, product owners and IT teams. You will be developed with skills and mindset for process ownership, quality and risk management, high performance coaching, adaptive operating model and effective cost management.
- Drive process and service for fixed income and derivatives or collateral and liquidity operation in Global Markets (GM)
- Assist the team manager to provide back office support to global markets business and coordinating with relevant parties to ensure all services pledged are met
- Design and implement operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of relevant investment product launch and system enhancements
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to Line of Business (LoB)
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of eight years' banking experience preferably in GM products, with sound knowledge of fixed income and derivatives products or collateral and liquidity operation
- Understanding of the non-centrally cleared OTC Derivatives and their related requirements
- Attentiveness to details and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300