Hedge Fund - Executive Assistant - [40 - 50K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 29 August 2017
Our client is one of the top hedge fund firms.
They are currently looking for a self-disciplined and motivated candidate with exceptional communication skill and prioritization skill to the team to facilitate the daily operation of the team.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to senior levels such as calendar management, expense claims, liaising with external vendors
- Manage travel arrangement such as flight ticket booking, accommodation and visa application
- Schedule meetings and assist conference call set up
- Act as a coordinate to consolidate documents and prepare presentation materials if required
- Provide support to office administration duties such as liaising with external contractors and renovations
- Degree holder with at least 5 years relevant working experiences in financial sector
- Good PC Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Patient, well organized and detail oriented
- Flexible, presentable and responsible
- Can work under pressure and face-paced environment
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,