Hedge Fund - Fund Accountant Assistant Manager - [30 - 40K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Our client is a one of leading Hedge Funds.
They are currently looking for a Fund Accountant Assistant Manager to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion.
- Review Net Asset Valuations prepared by subordinates
- Overall responsibility for administration and maintenance of investment records
- Liaise with different parties including auditors, custodians, lawyers, fund administrators and brokers on a daily basis
- Perform cash & stock reconciliations on a daily basis
- Supervise junior staff on daily BAU
- Prepare financial statement and liaise with external auditors
- Participate in system enhancement and procedure review when needed
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- 5 years of related working experience in Fund Accounting
- Candidate with Hedge Fund knowledge is highly regarded
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Fund Accountant
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,