Hedge Fund - Fund Accountant & Operations - [30 - 40K]
$30000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
July 5, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a Hong Kong based Hedge Fund.
They are currently looking for a Fund Accountant & Operations to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion. Reporting to the Head of Operation, this role will be given opportunities covering fund valuation, trade operations, settlement and corporate actions.
- Perform fund valuations and verify NAV reports prepared by fund administrators
- Prepare daily cash and position reconciliation
- Overall responsibility for fund operations from trade booking and verification, confirmation preparation, failed trade investigation, settlement
- Liaise with fund administrator and prime brokers on trades matters
- Monitor and ensure trades are settled on a timely manner
- Ensure fund operations compiled with the firm's standard
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of hedge fund is a must
- Candidate with fund operations or fund accounting are welcome
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.