HR Manager/40k/Talent Acquisition/Banking
HKD40000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
13 March 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a well-established Chinese bank, established over 30 years ago. They cover a wide range of areas within banking and related financial services, including PE investment, fund investment, real estate, and non-performing asset investment.
- Manage recruitment activities of the assigned portfolio including deployment of a variety of recruitment methods, sourcing and interviewing, as well as identifying the right candidates
- Participate in planning, organizing and managing various recruitment activities including Management Trainee Programme, Recruitment Day and other graduate recruitment activities
- Support the development of human resources policies & procedures to ensure HR plans are well understood and implemented.
- Keep abreast of the latest development of related ordinances and regulations, benchmark market best practices, and give advice on workflow streamlining opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
- Participating in ad hoc HR Projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in human resources management in financial institutions
- Possess high market awareness in the latest development of employment practices in the banking industry
- Familiar with employment related ordinances.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Strong report writing skill, with hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel and other application software
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300