HR Officer/ 3yrs exp/ 23-25k/ International firm
$20,000.00 - $25,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
22 May 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a global leading consultancy firm with over 345 locations worldwide, it's listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" to work with.
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources duties including employee compensation, leave management, medical enrollment, on-boarding and termination, etc.
- Maintain staff attendance and leave records.
- Preparing employment contracts and relevant documents.
- Participating in employee activities.
- Participate in other HR projects/assignments when required
- At least 3 years relevant HR experience
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Responsible, organized, good time management and detail-minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese and English.
- Familiar in MS Office, Excel, Chinese Word Processing
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300