Insurance Business Analyst- up to $55K
HK$30,000.00 - HK$55,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
21 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
The client is an international corporation with an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally.
As an Insurance business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes;
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access;
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users;
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training;
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of existing/ new system functionality;
- Support product launches and production activities from system perspective;
- Work closely with IT team to resolve system issues at expected service level;
- Assist in data extraction and reporting activities;
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes; and
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a business analyst within financial services
- Good understanding of operational and technical needs of the insurance business
- Strong BA skills a must (user requirement, process analysis and documentation, defining of the solution, UAT etc.)
- Life or health insurance experience is preferred
- English and Cantonese fluency a must
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300