Internal Audit Manager - up to 50k!
$50000 / month
Central and Western District
11 July 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is a one of the Blue Chip company. Due to increased productivity with the business the opportunity has arisen for an Internal Audit Manager.
- Responsible for individually completing internal audits of selected areas in the business
- To research and assess how well risk management processes are working and recording the results
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits
- Attend meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with a professional accounting bodies
- At least 7 years internal audit experiences with big4 trained up
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities with excellent problem-solving skills
- Less experiences will be considered as an Assistant Manager, Internal Audit or Senior Officer
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.