Investment Ops, Fixed Income, HKD45-55k
$45000 - 55000 / month
Central and Western District
18 September 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a reputable and global Investment Company, with an International background and has offices situated within New York, Hong Kong, London, Tokyo and other cities.
- Oversee all activities of trade operations as it relates to trade processing, settlement and other operational responsibilities of derivative securities trading and settlement;
- Work with prime brokers, counterparties and administrator to ensure successful processing of daily trade activity and facilitate break resolution when required;
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews of cash and position reconciliations between prime brokers, counterparties and the administrator;
- Cooperate with the investment team to ensure that any trading issues are escalated and properly resolved during the relevant trading day;
- Perform regular review of MIS to monitor breaks and perform root cause analysis;
- Support local and global initiatives through interaction with Front Office, IT, Finance and Legal & Compliance teams;
- Work closely with the global investment operations teams to ensure that all three locations are aligned at all times;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and internal policies associated with trading functions; and
- Generate PnL reports on a daily basis and support the valuation of all positions pursuant to the firm's valuation policy.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience on the buy-side or sell-side, performing middle office and trade support functions, preferably across fixed income products (e.g. interest rates, FX, equities and credit) is required;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive individual that is willing to lead initiatives and work independently on several projects;
- Strong industry background and experience; 2 of 2
- Must be a team player, energetic and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced technical skills in Microsoft Excel is required; and
- Familiarity with VBA/SQL/Access is preferred.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300