Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 November 2017
Two openings in a foreign bank and a professional services MNC. Good benefits and stable work hours.
- Handle helpdesk phone calls and call registration within ServiceNow Management system
- Perform on-site technical services to legal and support staff for assistance and training.
- Assist with system and software administration for Asia offices
- Trouble-shooting and problem fixing of IT hardware and software applications
- Inventory control and system documentation
- Undertake IT projects with the IT support head
- Occasionally travel to offices for work
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Windows Office troubleshooting and configuration.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems and documentation management.
- Experience in training end users to use applications.
- Knowledge/ experience in ITIL, MCSA or MCSE is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English, ability to speak Cantonese and Mandarin are advantages.
- Positive and can-do attitude that enables you to work under pressure
- Experience in IT support experience, preferably in banking/ professional service sector, is a huge advantage.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,