Long Short Equities Hedge Fund Operations Associate 40-60k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 April 2017
Our client is a leading US Hedge Fund that has high trade volume. They are now looking for an energetic self starter to join their Hong Kong office. Supporting 2 PMs in Singapore and need someone that is highly independent.
- Diligent in Position, Cash, Transactions, OTE and MV Reconciliations
- Understands PnL issues related to dividend, market value, cash, position and OTE differences and all correcting entries
- Provide back office support for OTC cash settlements
- Review of fund administrator reconciliations with resolution of trade, cash, position discrepancies
- Attend fund administrator meetings and conference calls to discuss issues and business environment
- Review reconciling items with various groups - accounting, operations, development, and trading.
- Assist in developing reconciliations for new products or new PB relationships
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Hedge Fund Operations. Must come from Hedge Fund, Prime Brokerage or Prop Trading background
- Attention to detail, clean and accurate work
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Knowledge of front to back Fund House operational processes
- A Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, business, or any other relevant disciplines ideally in a numerate discipline from a reputable overseas university
- Excellent communication skills, highly independent and self starter
- Proactive personality and fast learner
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,