(Luxury Retail) IT Manager
$60000 - 60000 / annum
Central and Western District
20 July 2018
IT and technology
- Oversee several sub-teams under infrastructure
- Manage and support a sizeable Windows Server/VM farm and blade server infrastructure
- Manage Wired and Wireless Network and data centers
- Review and drive initiatives to enhance technology to align with company's business growth
- Contribute to and Implement a system roadmap for upgrades or maintenance activities
- Provide professional advices and solutions to other departments.
- Liaise with senior staff of other departments on understanding their business needs in order to provide appropriate support to meet their business requirements.
- Department budget control and strategic planning
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in fashion retail will be an advantage, however, candidates from FMCG sector will also be considered
- More than 10 years in IT network, infrastructure and technical support and application support
- Proficiency in a variety of network protocols not limited to TCP/IP and capable of providing day-to-day operation support across the server/network infrastructure.
- Knowledge in ERP and POS systems
- Solid experience in change management of new system implementation
- Regional support role experience and worked in global environment is preferred
- Strong in business user engagement in collecting users demands and translate to IT requirements
- Possess strong analytical, customer-oriented, excellent communication, people management skill and problem-solving skill
- Occasional Travel is needed
- Good communication, including fluent English and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300