Manager/ AM, Anti-Money Laundering Investigation
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 June 2017
Our client is a growing, dynamic organization and a leader in the banking industry. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for your skills in AML (Anti-Money Laundering) investigation. You will be leading a talented team to be an integral part of the Compliance function. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your initiative.
- Lead a team of AML Investigators and provide training to the team to ensure AML regulation standards of the Bank and Regulators
- Provide quality assurance on the investigation reports.
- Conduct AML (Anti-money Laundering) investigation and analysis such as transaction monitoring
- Investigate suspicious account activities or irregularities
- Prepare suspicious transaction reports (STR) and advise frontline business units on suspicious transactions reporting requirements
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- 3-5 years of AML experience in banking industry
- Sound knowledge in banking systems and major operations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and independent mind
- Proficient in Cantonese and English. Mandarin is a plus.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Managers
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,