Manager, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Advisory
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 16 March 2017
Our client is a leading company with an enviable reputation for excellence and innovation, and ongoing growth is underpinning expansion of its highly talented Anti- Money Laundering team.
Your outstanding technical skills will see you provide AML-related advice to the business and ensure AML standards are understood and implemented appropriately across the bank group's Commercial and Global banking businesses.
- Implement AML compliance policies and procedures to comply with Group's and regulator guidelines.
- Provide compliance advisory and solutions to other departments
- Update and review the latest regulatory requirements relating to Financial Crime Compliance
- Handle enquiries from upper management and relevant regulatory authorities and bodies.
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant compliance experience in banking industry
- Solid knowledge on banking regulations relating to AML and sanctions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and independent mind
- Proficient in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road