Managing Director(Operations), Global Asset Management
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 November 2017
Our client is a leading global Asset Management Firm. They are now looking for a qualified CPA Managing Director (Operations) to take care of the business in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with the senior management team to define and implement corporate efficiencies and growth strategies.
- Meeting annual operational and financial targets through oversight and leadership of organizational budgeting, team management, business development and innovation.
- Oversee the operational process surrounding the Funds, including capital calls, distributions and the acquisition and realization of the Fund's investments.
- Manage the relationship with the Groups custodians and Administrators.
- Manage the investment controls and processes surrounding the Fund investment's including maintaining the operational records and control files of the Fund's investments.
- Partner with the Compliance/Money laundering officer to undertake the necessary KYC/AML check on both the Funds' investments and investors.
- University Degree holder or above
- Over 10 years of executive management experience in leading an operations team. Strong willingness and capability in coaching team members.
- Good influencing, collaboration & problem solving skills to achieve solutions that meet the needs of the Group.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese/Mandarin proficiency is preferable.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,