MNC - Legal Secretary - [15 - 25K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 18 July 2017
Our client is a well-established Multinational Corporation that has businesses across different areas such properties, hospitality and logistics etc.
They are currently looking for a self-disciplined and detail-oriented candidate with exceptional communication skill and prioritization skill to the team to facilitate the daily operation of the team.
- Provide team secretarial and administrative support to lawyers
- Manage travel arrangement such as flight ticket booking, accommodation and visa application
- Organize and maintain database and library resources, documents and case files
- Provide assistant on proofreading and editing legal documents
- Handle ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- At least 1 - 2 years' secretarial experience
- Fresh graduate is welcome
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational, time management and typing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature personality and a good team player
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,