VP, Procurement & Sourcing (Regional IT)
HKD80000 - 80000 / month
Central and Western District
18 April 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is one of the most reputable Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team, this person will be the successor of Section Head. This role can provide regional experience and work closely with the business.
- Responsible to drive multiple sourcing initiatives, actively manage the demand and manage vendor/stakeholder relationships.
- Develop innovative sourcing models, cloud transformation projects, monitor service levels and quality processes to ensure efficient service delivery that meets/exceeds business partner expectations.
- As part of the Vendor Risk Management, you will ensure compliance and actively manage the risks, support audits, enforce sourcing standardized procedures.
- Jointly develop the category strategy with the business partners for the region.
- Monitor latest market trends / analysis, to advise stakeholders and support in strategy development
- Accountable for the overall delivery of the global category strategies in the country / location.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance and enforcing Sourcing policies and procedures
- Accountable for execution and application of the vendor management framework for the relevant categories, aligned to the Vendor Relationship and Management Framework
- Accountable for taking ownership of your own career, performance and development
- Accountable for the creation, application, completion and review of major contracts for the country
- Accountable for proactively escalating any known risks or issues to the Global Category Team and/or Sourcing Manager to ensure required support for resolution
- Responsible for the management of assigned category supplier relationships as agreed in the supplier segmentation with the Global Category team
- Responsible to ensure continual improvement is active in the team - active part in CI initiatives, engage team members in CI improvements
· Significant experience of working with vendors in the region, including China
· Intensive knowledge and understanding of APAC market, in terms of the tech and regulatory environment for Financial industry
· You have strong experience in IT infra structure Services, Cloud migration, IT integrated services
· You have strong experience in negotiation of pricing for large sourcing deals
· 10+ years of prior Sourcing and procurement experience in Insurance / Reinsurance / Financial institutions is preferred
· Your capability of category, demand and vendor management is on an advanced level.
· You have very good comprehension of Sourcing systems.
· You possess well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Strong focus on customer and excellent advisory skills
· Experience of working in a global / regional sourcing & procurement organization
· Be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to lead projects and initiatives with minimal guidance
· Experience in stakeholder engagement (expectation setting, relationship management)
· Candidate will be required to communicate effectively level with Business partners and external suppliers.
· Experience with designing processes and exposure to compliance requirements
Candidate shall demonstrate behaviors consistent with Swiss Re's leadership imperatives with a focus on driving sustainable performance and continuous improvement.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300