.Net Developer-Financial Services-Contract- 35K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 April 2017
Our client is a leading MNC insurance business with years of history, a reputable global brand in APAC and Europe.
As a Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Be a responsible team player in the development team to adhere the Agile approach and DevOps process.
- Deliver the software quality standards.
- Observe, understand, report, discuss and resolve the challenges and difficulties throughout the life cycle.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Lead to ensure the quality of the deliverables as expected.
- Participate to effective and trusted relationships within the development team.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to ensure the understanding on business requirements.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Analysts to deliver bug-free applications.
- Pro-actively to perform code review by Development Lead for best practice.
- University degree in software engineering, information technology or computer science
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in web and mobile application development.
- Proven experience in Agile delivery method.
- Broad exposure to a wide range of technologies e.g. (ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Service, Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing, Sitecore, Oracle, SQL, Unix, Linux, Client Server, Web based and Mobile Apps) and demonstrated experience in seeking out new and emerging technologies.
- Experience in software design.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches.
- Insurance or health care experience (Desirable).
- IT literate and fully conversant with Microsoft packages.
- Good understanding of IT architecture, integration and design, and IT operations.
- Fluent English and good report writing skills.
- Cantonese speaking is a preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road