Office 365 Consultant - Major F.I. - 50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 November 2017
Our client is a leading financial institute with locations across the globe. They are looking for a person with solid Office 365 implementation and support experience to join their regional team.
This person will work in a team of 6 in a regional office and lead a team of L1 & 2 support to implement Office 365 to 19 countries and over 20000 users across the Asia Pacific.
Qualified applicants will be expected to possess SOLID L2 & 3 experience in Office 365 support; at least 1 Office 365 implementation experience in the past 2 years; in-depth knowledge of Office 365 functions; ideally with regional office exposure, etc.
A Wintel SME will be expected to:
- Works with Group Lead to develop, design, implement and maintain Office 365 Support strategies, policies, processes, frameworks and standards that are fit for purpose taking into account the interests of the Business Units
- Supports the development and implementation of the Office 365 Support strategies, business plans, innovations roadmap, policies, standards, frameworks and processes across The Business Units
- Provides subject matter expertise in the specification of business requirements, performance levels and the scoping of Office 365 Support relates initiatives, changes and service requests, ensuring traceability back to desire business outcomes
- Working with Suppliers, participates as an SME (in terms of the business deployment of Office 365 Support) in the resolution of incidents and problems relating to the Office 365 Support, ensuring appropriate steps are taken to minimize the business impact of service outages
- Working with the Service Management function, monitor the MIS supplier performance regarding the Office 365 Support services and participate in technical discussion about any incidents and performance issues and how performance can be improved
- Provides an Office 365 Support architectural advisory service engaging with project managers or Infrastructure Change teams, to ensure viable Office 365 Support solutions are specified, designed and implemented, challenging positively as appropriate
- Acts as the focal point of contact for Suppliers regarding Office 365 Support
- Actively participates in the Governance of Suppliers regarding the Office 365 Support
- University graduate with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or related disciplines
- Previous work experience in providing L2 & 3 support for Office 365
- Has a thorough understanding of Office 365 Support solutions deployed across business units
- Previous experience in at least 1 Office 365 implementation project in the past 2 years
- Previous work experience in providing architectural advice regarding Office 365 to sizable companies
- Candidates coming from Office 365 vendor companies are very welcome
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Good communication and leadership skills
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,