Office & Administration Manager/ 40k/ Global Consulting firm
HKD35000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
28 June 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a successful global consulting firm with over 345 locations worldwide and listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies".
- Act as primary support for the District Directors of RH Hong Kong in all areas of field and back office operations.
- Provide immediate supervision to Hong Kong administration team.
- Provide ongoing training to new and existing Hong Kong administration team members.
- Conduct talent management performance reviews for the Hong Kong administration team.
- Prepare materials for meetings with district staff and executive management (create and edit presentations and agendas) Financial information and analysis, powerpoint and excel
- Organise ordering of stationary, office supplies and approve supply orders.
- Create, update and distribute local specific reports.
- Resolve issues that are escalated from the Branch that cannot be solved on their own or provides advice before resolving on their own.
- Assist in the preparation of tender's documents and proposals and relevant company information
- Control all branch administrative processes and work with district teams to ensure processes are documented and regularly reviewed for efficiency.
- Native in Cantonese and very fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- At least 7 years of work experience and with prior experience in related positions
- Very smart, good communication skills, cheerful and hard working
- Experiences in leading administration team is a MUST
- Extensive experience working in a senior administrative capacity in a highly professional, fast-paced office environment
- With outstanding problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and handle work pressure
- Detail oriented with strong commercial and analytical skills
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Interested in applying? We're interested in hearing from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300