Operational Risk, 1st Tier Bank, HKD80k per month
$80000 - 80000 / month
Central and Western District
19 September 2018
Banking and financial services
The Company is a global financial institution, overlooking North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. They are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Risk Management Manager to support risk matters for the Investor Services line.
- Ensure that the Operational Risk Profile has been identified, documented and assessed to the required standards.
- Supporting management to ensure that risks, controls and compliance obligations are identified, documented, assessed, managed and are being appropriately monitored and reported;
- Providing assurance that the appropriate processes are in place to implement and monitor adherence to agreed risk appetite limits;
- Assisting in the development and application of a dynamic management assurance framework. This will incorporate executing assigned internal monitoring and testing of key processes and controls against defined standards and risk appetite;
- Assisting in the remediation of Audit or Regulator issues, advising on appropriate responses and tracking the remediation progress.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of an internal risk governance framework which ensures management attention is focussed upon achieving required standards, identifying when there is a need to improve overall control, monitoring management responses to reports and ensuring that all appropriate actions are being taken, including consequence management
- Assist the business to record, manage, report and escalate where appropriate, operational risk and compliance events
- Escalate risks and issues to business leaders and relevant risk governance forums, which are not managed within agreed tolerances and assist in proactive management and resolution of all such matters;
- Supporting management in ensuring that the team develops and maintains appropriate levels of risk management capability.
- BA/BS degree in related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 7 plus years of related risk, analytical, project management or business conversion experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of global custody operations and/or fund accounting.
- Exceptional client service skills, business acumen and professionalism.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong knowledge of financial markets products and have an excellent understanding of the control environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Strong communications in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300