Operational Risk Manager, APAC, Banking
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 February 2017
Our client is a well-established international banking group looking for your high calibre skills in Operational Risk. Here is a great opportunity to further your career and enjoy the support and rewards of a dynamic workplace.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Operational Risk you will serve as the Second Line of Defense under Operational Risk Department to strengthen the Risk and Control functions across the group's Private Wealth and Business Banking in APAC region.
- Perform oversight on businesses in APAC and provide assessment to ensure upholding group policies and local regulatory requirements
- Conduct policy review and provide training to staff with the implementation of operational risk initiatives in the Business
- Perform oversight and monitoring on Operational Risk profiling in APAC business such as Risk & Control Self-Assessments, Key Risk Indicators, Scenario Analysis, Business Continuity Management, Anti- Fraud, Risk Maturity Self-Assessment, etc.
- Promote and implement Operational Risk Culture across the banking group.
- Report to Senior Management and collaborate with other departments on Operational Risk related matters.
- University graduate with degree in Law, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years or above of Operational Risk/ Risk Management or related work experience in banking or financial institutions (Wholesale Banking and Private Wealth experiences preferred)
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented, with a critical mindset on risk identification and assessment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-tasking with good time management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,