Operations Manager, Securities, HKD50-80k
HK$50,000.00 - HK$55,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
12 August 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a well-established, Hong Kong fund house with over 10 years of existence. It has licenses 1, 4 and 9 and the mother company has offices across China, with an AUM of over 1 billion RMB.
The role is a manager role, leading a team of 3 to 4 people, overseeing the team on trade support, settlements, cash reconciliation, account opening, and other operations matters. The firm specialises in RQFII and QFII and want someone to lead their team in HK and also liaise with the teams in China.
- Perform trade matching & arrange trade settlement for funds & discretionary accounts;
- Assist in the trade matching system implementation;
- Assist in delay trade settlement aging report & follow up with trade settlement;
- Perform holding / cash reconciliations;
- Perform daily cash forecast;
- Liaise with internal departments for fee analysis & arrange payment;
- Assist in account opening/ closure with counterparties for funds launch/termination;
- Provide secretarial support to the team;
- Perform ad hoc tasks in professional & timely manner;
- Require to work shift and holiday support.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience;
- Professional education preferred (CFA);
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters.
- A good team player
- Strong analytical mind and creative thinking
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300