Oracle Systems Analyst - Leading Bank - 45k
$45000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
8 February 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a top-tier, world-renowned Bank with years of experience, and a very reputable global brand. They are looking working on a Billion-dollar Core Banking Development Project that will last at least for several more years.
And because of that, they are looking for a Systems Analyst with solid development skills in Oracle, ETL, BI Tools (OBIEE/Cognos), PL/SQL to join their expanding Data Warehouse team.
As an Oracle System Analyst, you are expected to:
- Conduct business analysis and application development for Data Warehouse projects
- Liaise with and manage vendors for project, maintenance and support
- Conduct system tests, assist in UAT and implement necessary measurements for quality control
- Provide production support
- Supervise and lead the programmers and provide coaching to junior level
- Knowledge in finance and accounting is a plus
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in banking or finance industry, preferably with exposure to regulatory and management reporting
- Possess knowledgeable skills in Data Warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) solution is a definite advantage
- Solid hands on development experience in Oracle, ETL, BI tools (OBIEE/Cognos), SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.