Payroll Officer, MNC, 18 -25k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 March 2017
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth IT company seeking a talented Payroll Clerk to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your brilliant ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
- Tertiary education with Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Accounting or Business related studies
- Minimum of 3-year relevant working experience
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance, Pension/MPF regulations in both Hong Kong and other Asian Pacific countries
- Brilliant Microsoft Office skills.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in ADP and/or PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road