Personal assistant - general
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 November 2017
Our international company is urgently looking for a Personal Assistant for their HK office on a contract to permanent basis. The role is to start immediately.
- Greet and guide clients and guests to the right place and person
- Book travel arrangements
- Handle administrative and secretarial support to the Executives, including maintaining calendars/diaries arrangement, arrange and schedule meetings, correspondence drafting, email dictation
- Manage the office's operations and ensure sufficient office supplies
- Arrange travel/accommodation and logistics, including flights, taxis, hotels, arrange entertainment bookings and courier services
- To assist in preparation of client and prospect correspondence or presentation material through copying, printing, binding
- Providing support to the office
- Assist in for ad-hoc work upon requests.
- At least 2 solid years of PA/admin experience
- Experience in a multinational company will be a bonus
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Good verbal communication and written skills
- Immediately Available
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,