PMO Analyst- MNC FI- 6 Months rolling - $30-$50K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 04 October 2017
A multi-national company is urgently looking for 2 PMO Analysts, initially on a 6 months contract basis.
The role would cover the following key areas:
- Liaise with country PMO to assess the demands completeness.
- Manage demands and projects.
- Assesses variances from the project plan, gathers metrics, and develops and recommends changes to keep the project.
- Support effective project and program level communications across all stakeholder groups.
- Assist in managing PMO governance processes and administration
- Manage project documentation maintained on SharePoint
- Prepare weekly project status report
- Provide support for PMO/Project Team and PMO Manager
- Able to work with multiple teams in global locations
- Prepare management presentation for regular governance meeting and project/portfolio status dashboard for review with country PMO. To qualify as a PMOanalyst for this role, you MUST have:
- Proven PMO experience in financial service industries
- Good understanding of project management methodologies, framework and standards
- Experience in project documentations including end-user documentation
- Experience in program dashboards
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and written/verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge and expertise in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Project) and other PPM tools
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,