Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 18 April 2017
An exciting and interesting opportunity has come up with an international insurance and banking company, looking for a Business/KYC Analyst
As PMO Manager your role will entail the following :
- Perform KYC reviews on various types of clients, including NBFI's (Non-bank financial institutions) FCB's (Foreign correspondent banks) and other large international corporates globally.
- Investigate ownership and control to identify all ultimate beneficiaries and possible PEP's for KYC and Risk Managers.
- Conduct reviews of clients KYC documentation stored in internal repositories and available information, perform screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists.
- Coordinate with relevant departments across the bank to complete the KYC reviews and obtain approvals/exceptions where required.
- Ensure management of all projects are managed in accordance with companies best practice guidelines.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have the following:
- Have experience within an insurance or banking environment.
- Have relevant KYC experience
- Proactive person who takes the initiative.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Speak English and Cantonese.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road