Private Bank - Private Banker Assistant [30 - 50K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 October 2017
Our client is one of the top tier Private Banks with strong presence worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Private Banker Assistant to support the daily operations of the team by working closely with their Private Bankers.
- Assist Private Bankers by handling account opening, collecting documents and KYC and AML, and processing transactions
- Respond to client queries related to trade booking and settlement, handling margin calls and resolving collateral issues
- Collaborate with the team to understand clients' needs and propose professional solutions in order to deliver exceptional service level
- Prepare P&L reports for individual clients
- Prepare credit application for clients and access portfolio credit rating and margin level
- Provide other administration support such as hotel booking and T&E
- Degree holder in Business/ Finance/ Economics/ Accounting is preferred
- At least 1 year relevant experience from Private Wealth Management
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
- Knowledge in Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Prefer candidates who have supported Taiwan or China teams
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,