Procurement Officer - up to $55K
HKD40000 - 55000 / month
Central and Western District
12 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
A multi-national financial institution is looking for a Procurement Officer initially on a 12 months contract.
As a Procurement Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders to provide support and advice on procurement governance. Ensure full compliance of the policies and standards set out in the procurement framework and policy & processes and enforce ethical practices in all dealings with suppliers.
- Vendors and Supply Management. Auditing invoice versus supplier contract rates, Auditing invoice versus supplier contract rates
- Ongoing checking to ensure that procurement activities are executed in alignment with internal guidelines.
- Contract preparation, issuing SOW (state of work)
- Assist to implement effective procedures and controls to measure vendor performance to ensure sound collaboration and partnership through monitoring and managing supplier quality.
- Assist to produce regular management information reports to highlight / analyze procurement data, summarize results and insights.
- At least 6 years of PMO/ Procurement experience, which at least 2 years within financial services environment
- Previous experience with vendor/supply management and contracts is mandatory
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is a must, Cantonese or Mandarin would add benefit but not necessary
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300