Program Manager (100k+) 12 months renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 February 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for a program manager that have experiences in mortgage area within retail banking business,
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Experience in managing regional scaled programs
- Domain knowledge in core banking backgrounds
- Oversee scheduling, budgeting, progress of the program
- Experience in regional PMO environment
- Managing a program with multiple stakeholders, project managers and business analysts
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 10 years of work experience in the financial institutions (banking preferred)
- Experience in managing large scale program, experience in digital projects are highly preferred
- Solid mortgage product knowledge is a must
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- exposure in regional PMO office environment
- Immediate availability.
- Consultant with less experience will be considered for a Senior Project Manager role
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road