Programme Director- Securities Services -up to $120K
$80000 - 120000 / month
Central and Western District
7 November 2018
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
As a programme manager you will engage in the following:
- Responsible for leading and managing large scale complex global strategic change programmes and business transformations with the business and delivery partners. May additionally require to lead a portfolio of programmes which aim to meet an overarching strategy for a given region or business function.
- Support in managing regional business relationships as well as being accountable for making complex business wide decisions, delivery of quality assurance, delivering high value financial improvement initiatives and creating an environment for the development and capability within priority markets.
- To operate at executive level, across Regions and global businesses, and work closely with the Senior Portfolio Manager to ensure alignment with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
- Develop long and short term plans for the most significant global transformations in accordance with the Global Change Delivery strategy and lead its implementation.
- Influence and collaborate with stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes. Foster open and honest communication which anticipates stakeholder expectations.
- Support regional leadership in managing and leading change in region or country through deployment of priority programmes and provide inputs in strategic change planning.
- Define the shape and structure in developing the programme plan which could be multi country or cross business, review and refine resource requirements and engage with stakeholders to create buy-in for the plan.
- Actively manage and coordinate the programme roadmap, handling changes as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits.
- Obtain buy in from and influences senior management and stakeholders for all key programme plans, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- A high quality degree level education with first class academic track record
- A professional project or programme management qualification
- Fund Administration Experience
- Expert in Change Management, Project and Programme Methodology
- In depth knowledge of investment administration industry, as well as sectors in which our clients operate
- Ability to operate and influence at senior level
- Ability to demonstrate leadership of people and teams on a daily basis
- Excellent organisational skills and a self starter who can operate on own initiative
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300