Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst- F.I. - 45k
$540000 - 540000 / month
Central and Western District
27 December 2017
IT and technology
Our client is a leading world-renowned financial services firm providing a wide range of financial products. Their new one-of-a-kind Google-like building is an ideal place for technology enthusiasts to work on regional development projects.
They are currently looking for a PMO analyst, ideally with previous PMO experience in insurance/financial industry to join their project management team to overlook regional digital projects.
- Work with project stakeholders to understand the projects and prepare monthly project status reports
- Collate information from project status reports and compile summary
- Conduct regular project portfolio governance reporting to ensure timely escalation of any project issues (when required).
- Assist Project Managers to track the financial status
- Operate centralized billing processes to track & monitor the finances of projects
- Execute regular "run-the-business" activities. This includes, but may not be limited to:
- Financials preparation and analysis
- Templates updates, tool implementation, training and real-time support
- Meeting Minutes
- Project / Portfolio status reporting
- Facilitate and prepare materials for project team training sessions and new-joiner on/off boarding
- Maintain organizational templates and ensure they are up-to-date and properly retained within the departmental infrastructure
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks or duties as assigned by reporting manager
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably some experience in supporting a PMO office
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines
- Ability to work with financial information for budget planning. Solid understanding and working experience in applying finance principles or concepts, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Advanced Excel knowledge; Ability to work with pivot tables and formulas
- General proficiency with MS Office application suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, and Visio.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and project development lifecycles.
- Proficient in business metrics and strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and skills with ability to develop concise and effective communications for specific audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills in building positive working relationships with diverse teams. Ability to influence, educate and collaborate to effectively achieve harmonious results.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.