Project Manager (60K+) 12 months renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 15 February 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking/insurance groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for project managers that have experiences in digital transformation projects.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Review, update and define standardised procedure in related projects.
- Domain knowledge in core banking backgrounds
- Knowledge in SDLC, able to communicate with IT and digital team, business users and vendors
- Define and document the roles and responsibilities for each process.
- Review the existing controls, KPIs, SLAs.
- Experience in leading large scale digital transformation projects
- Senior stakeholders management
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 6 years of work experience in the banking sector (insurance will be considered as well)
- Experience in managing banking projects, with domain knowledge in commercial/retail/corporate/investment banking
- Significant experience in process definition, review and documentation.
- Excellent Project Management skills on large scale digital transformation projects
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Previously worked in regional PMO office
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road