Project manager- (60k-80k) 12 month contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 15 November 2017
An exciting and interesting opportunity has come up with a leading Bank looking for a Project Manager starting immediately.
As project manager your role will entail the following :
- Establish and maintain cross-business relationships.
- Define and utilize appropriate methodology and artifacts to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects.
- Resource and cost management, budgeting, strategic planning, capacity planning and project management.
- Create and maintain required documentation like meeting minutes, project logs, project schedules, requirement documents, project budget and status update.
- Liaise with program office, project team and other parties for project related communications and tasks; provide status reporting, monitor deliverable execution etc.
- Manage urgent and complex projects.
- Assist business units to implement the tools of risk identification, assessment and mitigation.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have the following:
- Regional exposure as Project Manager
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Extended experience in NON-IT projects, ideally streamlining.
- Preferably experienced in FCR/KYC related projects
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,