Project Manager (70-90k), 6 months renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 13 October 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for project managers that have experiences in projects within the banking and insurance sectors with compliance and operational efficiency related areas
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Review, update and define standardised procedure in related projects.
- Domain knowledge in risk and governance area
- Review existing process across different line of business around compliance frameworks and provide recommendations to improve operational efficiency
- Experience in change request and change management, ability to communicate sensitive issues with senior stakeholders
- Define and document the roles and responsibilities for each process.
- Ability to run projects end-to-end
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 6 years of work experience in the banking or insurance sectors
- Experience in managing banking projects, with domain knowledge in compliance or operational efficiency excellence
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working on regional size projects
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,