Project Manager - Equities Development
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Our client is a dynamic, growth-focused company looking for talented individuals to join their project team for the front office equities development project. This brilliant role is an opportunity to be part of the company's growth journey as you share and contribute ideas with a high energy team and bring excellent possibilities to your career.
- Responsible for product development and support for APAC region
- Work closely with business and IT leadership to analyse existing processes
- Applications development for deals monitoring and issuance
- Manage data conversion and testing efforts for equity finance team
- Work with a global team of developers to define specifications for any customizations needed
You are organised, with a positive, "can do" approach towards customers. You function brilliantly in a dynamic project environment and you're passionate about seeing a project through to completion - on time and on budget. You have the confidence to be assertive towards project task owners, and your outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal, let you maintain a clear flow of information and updates to team members, customers and third parties.
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least five years of outstanding experience managing projects or hands on equity product development experience
- An impressive technical background with programming experience would be advantageous
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with and manage a diverse team.
- A commitment to maintaining a positive relationship with clients and providers.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road