Project Manager- MNC FI $45-$75K 6months rolling contract
$45000 - 75000 / month
Central and Western District
19 December 2018
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for a Project Manager, initially on a 6 months contract.
As a Project Manager, you will engage in the following:
- Perform scoping, cost estimation, project plan, resource plan, regular status tracking, requirement control, solution review, vendor management, production implementation plan
- Manage delivery against project plan, monitor progress and take action to ensure delivery remains on track
- Help design new business operation flows, requirement gathering and documentation, clarification, user testing, training, supporting and timely progress reporting to management
- Integrate activities and manage interdependencies of the project
- Manage a team of business analysts and subject matter experts
- Develop metrics reporting system for executive management to analyze and trend market conditions over time, incorporating such measures as Market Capture % and Market Penetration
- At least 6 years of solid project management experience
- PMP or Prince2 preferred
- Compliance experience within banking preferred
- Must have experience in financial services and managed large scale projects
- Very strong knowledge of project management control procedures
- Very strong skills in Financial analysis and business analysis
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300