Project Manager one year contract (salary 60k-100k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 July 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a Project Manager.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Liaise with various teams across the bank.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
In order to be qualified for this role you will have the following:
- Experience of managing sizable projects cross country and cross functional business engagements.
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong experience in initiating and managing multiple projects.
- Come from a banking background.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project and AtTask
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,