Qualified Regional Accountant
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 March 2017
Our client is an internationally known, Premium Global Luxury Retailer is recruiting for an Accountant (General Ledger). A truly excellent role for a candidate wishing to progress quickly in the Luxury Retail environment.
- Review General Ledger journal entries and maintain, reconcile and accounts
- Prepare and reconcile monthly, quarterly, and annual post-close reports
- Work closely with various departments to assure proper and timely flow of data to the Accounting Department
- Support the annual Financial audit and related information requests
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- With Accounting Professional Qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 4 years accounting experiences in Retail
- Experience with reconciling the general ledger will have an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese is a must
- Good team player with good multitasking skills and detail oriented, responsible candidate
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,