$25000 - 25000 / month
Central and Western District
August 29, 2018
Our client is a global quantitative investment management, with offices across New York and Hong Kong. HK is Asia's Headquarters and manages the firm's successful Asia focused strategies. The office is well established and rapidly growing with their location in Central, HK.
They are looking for a Receptionist / Admin Assistant to report directly to the Senior Executive Assistant and the COO of Asia and will be responsible for receptionist and office admin support in the HK office.
- Provide all-rounded administrative support to the team
- Greet and welcome visitors, and direct them to the appropriate person
- Handle filing, document review and drafting
- Responsible for internal and external communication
- Handle incoming calls, customer requests and enquiries, greeting visitors, mailing, fax and documents distribution & courier service arrangement
- Maintain reception desk, guest seating area and conference rooms neat and tidy
- Assist in travel and events arrangements
- Coordinate meetings and assist in preparation of minutes
- English Chinese translation
- Near native English, fluent Cantonese and Mandarin
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years experience
- Proactive, responsible, smart, flexible with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines independently
- Solid experience as receptionist / customer service would be an advantage
- Good telephone and customer service manner
- Great sense of responsibility, well-organized and have ability to handle multiple tasks
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.