Receptionist, Legal Firm, 11am-8pm, 20-23k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 15 September 2017
Our client is a global top legal firm with international culture, which offers compensation plan and a stable working environment. They are now currently looking for a Receptionist with great interpersonal skills to join their team.
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors to the firm
- Greeting visitors for client meetings as well as managing meeting bookings, answering all incoming telephone calls in a timely
- Provide professional manner and ensuring that all systems are well maintained
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- Bachelor degree holder
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), with 3-5 years experience working within an international Corporate environment
- Solid MS Office computer skills, knowledge of reception services, meeting planning, and AV equipment are also required
- Immediately available is highly preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,