Regional Analysis Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 January 2017
A well-established French listed firm's regional office is looking for a Regional Analysis Manager to handle the following duties:
- Coordinate regional offices to deliver timely financial and management reports
- Variance analysis and financial modelling projects for regional busines
- Sales and variance analysis duties
- Deal with sales team and procurement team to perform reporting
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects.
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or Accounting
- 6 years Accounting or Analysis experience
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Hardworking and with strong adaptability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road