Regional Payroll Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 August 2017
Our client is a global IT solution company. They are now looking for a Regional Payroll Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for co-ordinating payroll tasks within the team and payroll vendors
- Provide technical advice, respond to difficult customer queries and prioritise workload
- Update payroll user guides and ensure they are maintained with any operational changes
- Manage the month end general ledger and accrual processes for payroll related entries
- Initiate new ideas on process improvements
- University Degree in Accounting, Business, Human Resources, Management or a related discipline
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience working within a payroll function
- In-depth knowledge of payroll management and previously worked as a Payroll Manager
- Excellent command of languages (English & Mandarin), Cantonese is a plus!
- Be happy to help your colleagues with any other tasks
- Have a good eye for detail
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,