Regulatory Compliance, Banking
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 25 August 2017
Our client is a reputable, multi- faceted International banking group with a growing business in APAC region, and your exceptional skills are needed for Compliance function. With a streamlined organization this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
You will be served as the main contact point with the regulators and to assist on any regulatory enquiries, as well as coordinating with relevant departments within the banking group.
- Disseminate HKMA and SFC circulars
- Handle enquiries/ requests/ onsite offsite examinations from regulators and law enforcement bodies
- Assist in the completion of HKMA surveys or questionnaires
- Follow up with relevant departments to ensure updated HKMA requirements are complied
- Participate in various compliance related ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Accounting or Law, with relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant compliance experience in financial institutions
- Multi-tasking, detail-minded, with great communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,