Sales Admin - Chinese Bank, Native Mandarin, 25k-28k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 11 September 2017
Our client is a well-established Chinese bank, which offers excellent exposure and a stable working environment. They are currently expanding and looking for a high calibre with great interpersonal skills to join their team.
- Provide all-rounded administrative support to the team
- Co-ordinate meetings, appointments and prepare correspondences, reports, minutes and presentation materials;
- Co-ordinate with Head Office to prepare correspondences
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- Willing to work overtime and at irregular hours
- University graduate
- Has at least 3 years' experience in managing administrative tasks in the finance sector
- Has good computer skills and good communication skills
- Good report writing skills both in Chinese and English
- Native Putonghua is a must and good command of Cantonese and English.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,