Sales Assistant, Asset Management, HKD20-30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 April 2017
Our client is a reputable and global Asset Management, and is licensed for dealing in Securities and Asset Management. They offer services and products to both overseas and domestic investors, institutional and individual as well.
Sales Assistant, Institutional Sales Team
- Work with OPS team to on board clients.
- Ensure that all the client servicing requirements (e.g. 1) producing fact sheets; 2) monthly/quarterly/ annual and ad hoc reports, etc) from the clients are met by the deadline.
- Write RFPs / RFIs.
- Face and speak to the existing clients on behalf of the company.
- Attend monthly portfolio review meetings / calls.
- Actively communicate with the investment professionals on behalf of the clients.
- Assist in producing marketing materials such as client presentations, pitch books, product profiles.
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence in client service by attending to client enquiries and requests.
- Assist the Know Your Client and ensure that all client service related activities are fully in compliance with the processes and procedures contained in it.
- Work closely and leverage on other internal functions such as Investment Management, Operation, Legal & Compliance and Finance to ensure the clients' requirements are met.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, Economic, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years' sales and marketing experience, preferably gained from financial industry
- Knowledge on the product of RQFII ,QFII, ETFs etc
- Good communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,