Sales Assistant, Global Bank, Native Japanese, 30-35k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 September 2017
Working with a Global Investment firm, they are looking for a motivated Executive Assistant, responsible for managing diaries, travel arrangements, meetings, communications and running of the office, while also getting APAC exposure.
Our client is a well-established investment bank with international culture, which offers excellent exposure and a stable working environment. They are currently expanding and looking for a high calibre with great interpersonal skills to join their team.
- Supporting the sales team of 6 people
- Conduct on-going Customer Due Diligence (CDD) review
- Handle Account Opening Documentation
- Handle and Processing Client information
- Provide Administrative Support
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- Minimum 3 years of experience of admin or client servicing experience
- Working in investment bank/corporate bank is highly preferred
- Speaks native Japanese (open for working visa)
- Outgoing, social, international with good communication skills
- Good team player
- Hands-on experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,