Senior Analyst Programmer (Java) , Banking 25 - 35K
$25000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
August 16, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading bank with a very strong reputation and presence across Asia Pacific. Due to the company growth, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As a Java Developer (12 month renewable contract), you will be responsible for the following:
- Involved in the SDLC, responsible for software development, testing and system implementation
- Participate in the requirement gathering, system design and development
- Preform coding, unit testing, system testing and technical documentations
- Enhance and develop updates to existing software products
- Follow up system production issues
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in software development.
- Solid experience in Java and J2EE.
- Knowledge in Insurance, Banking and Finance are preferred.
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented with positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Immediate available is an absolute advantage.
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related disciplines.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.