Senior Accountant(Financial Reporting) - Insurance Firm
$20000 - 35000 / annum
Central and Western District
August 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
A top tier and multinational insurance firm with impressive footprints and envious market share globally has a brand new opening for Senior Accountant role with their financial reporting team.
- Prepare consolidated financial and management reports for month end, year end and budgeting/ forecast on a timely basis.
- Arrange payment for policies, claims, reinsurers and commission, and ensure proper approval is obtained
- Monitor production of deliverables required to prepare financial statements and other management reports
- Perform ad hoc assignments primarily related to general financial reporting and collections
- Liaise with external auditor for audit process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- At least 2-3 years of accounting experience in Financial Services.
- Proactive in taking ownership of problems, learn new systems and broaden knowledge in regulatory requirements
- Strong oral and written communicate skills with colleagues at all levels
- Financial services experience is required with insurance preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.